Tag Archives: photoshop
Here are some of the most common photography processing techniques and how to do them in Photoshop.
Came across a cool little tutorial by Don Fadel of Kidona photography on how to use Photoshop to clean up your studio floor. I captured some notes from Don’s video tutorial that you can see here:
Cleaning up a studio floor in Photoshop
• Copy Background Layer (Cmd J)
• Make duplicate layer blend mode to overlay
• Open up filters
• Open Noise and select dust and scratchers
• Set radius to around 10-14
• Add a black layer mask
• Select brush foreground to white
• Paint in effect to your desire
• Still need to address layer dirt/etc with additional methods like content aware, healing brush or clone tool etc..